Ninth International Russian Higher Education Conference 2018: Call for Proposals
We are pleased to announce that submissions are now open for the upcoming NINTH INTERNATIONAL RUSSIAN HIGHER EDUCATION CONFERENCE (RHEC, earlier RAHER) by the Russian Educational Research Association (RERA), which will be held in Moscow on October 24–25, 2018.
- Internationalization of Higher Education
- School, University, Labor Market: Bridging the Gaps
- Different Goals and Different Student Outcomes
- Universities and Lifelong Learning
- Modern Graduate School: Training for Academic and Non-Academic Sector
- Universities and Regional Economy
- Academic Profession Transformations
- University Management in the Context of Conflicting Objectives.
The 2018 RERA Conference is set to welcome a superb cohort of the world’s most accomplished academics and leading experts in various areas of higher education. The keynote speakers will include Prof. Philip Altbach, Prof. Maresi Nerad, Prof. Hans de Wit, etc.
The deadline for submissions is MAY 15, 2018. The Organizing Committee will announce its decisions by July 16, 2018.
For further information and to apply, please visit the Conference website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.