Designed to comply with national and global best practices in post-degree training, GSE’s continuing learning & development portfolio offers an agenda as multifaceted and diverse as to effectively fulfil the upskilling imperatives of educators in various areas and at different levels.
These fast-paced, intensive-study tracks are a unique opportunity for working professionals to update their knowledge in the core area of expertise, while also expanding and upgrading their overall competency profile by getting immersed into GSE’s innovative and highly empowering curriculum.
Our in-service training covers the following key areas:
- Designing and deploying a strategic development plan for an educational organization
- Educational leadership
- Innovative methods and models in education
- Curriculum design & management
- Designing educational testing tools
- Education quality monitoring & assessment
- Legal & economic aspects of running an educational organization.
For more information, please contact:
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.