Multilevel Governance in Education: Top-Down Governance, Transfer of Authority and Regional Cooperation
The co-chairmen of the Program Committee of the conference are the scientific advisor of the Center for Education Law of the Institute of Education (HSE) Professor Jan de Groof and the head of the Center for Education Law of the Institute of Education (HSE) Szymon Jankiewicz.
The conference is devoted to the problems of education governance in the context of a complex and multilevel state structure.
The main topics of the conference:
- Multilevel governance of the education system in Russia and foreign countries
- Powers of different levels of public authority and effective governance of education.
- The legal status and role of ministries of education in the governance of education at various levels of public authority.
- The formal and real impact of central government on the educational system.
- The importance of non-governmental organizations for the education system.
- Horizontal cooperation in education. Interregional and intermunicipal projects: best practices, barriers, development prospects.