For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
The Laboratory for Digital Transformation of Education invites masters and doctoral students to join our team in the following areas:
- Transformation of the education system at different levels of education
- Strategic management of digital transformation processes at different levels of education
- Transformation of educational organizations at different levels of education
- Monitoring and study of digital transformation processes of educational organizations and the education system
- Study of the use of digital transformation self-assessment tools in the development of a management strategy for an educational organization
- The use of data-based management technologies in the activities of educational organizations at different levels of education
- Study of innovative pedagogical practices in the process of digital transformation
- Study of the potential, experience and effectiveness of the use of key digital technologies in the educational process
- Study of changes in teachers’ experience in the development and testing of new teaching models based on the use of modern digital technologies
- Transformation of the educational process using adaptive educational tools and platforms
- Study of the experience of organizing the educational process using e-learning platforms with AI elements
- Study and comparative analysis of approaches to personalization and AI-based algorithms used in e-learning platforms
- Forecasting/ assessment of the potential impact of promising digital technologies on the methods and organizational forms of educational work, as well as changes in the existing spontaneously emerging education system in various social conditions (metropolis, city, suburb, village, etc.)
- Horizontal (network) interactions in the educational process
- Educational simulators in the system of ICT-based teaching aids
- Educational computer games: theory and practice
- Game technologies as a factor in the transformation of educational content
- Simulation technologies in education: Analysis of international and domestic experience of use
If the mentioned topics are in the area of your scientific interest and you would like to join our teamas an intern-researcher, contact the head of the laboratory, Ivan Karlov. We are looking forward to growing together!
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.