Advanced training seminar for scientific and pedagogical HSE employees "Methodology of academic researches on education realization"
Advanced training seminar of the Institute for Educational Studies "Methodology of academic researches on education realization” was held on 7-9 December, 2011 In Foresta Festival Park Hotel (Moscow region).
Advanced training seminar of the Institute for Educational Studies "Methodology of academic researches on education realisation” took place on 7-9 December, 2011 In Foresta Festival Park Hotel (Moscow region).
There were 25 people at the seminar, including the Academic Advisor of the Institute for Educational Studies - I.Froumin, its director - I.Abankina, professor of the Institute for Educational Studies - A.Kasprjak, Academic Advisor of Education Quality Monitoring Centre at the Institute for Educational Studies - V.Bolotov, directors of Institute Centres, projects leaders and researchers.
The results of current projects and the design of future researches were discussed at the seminar. There were detailed discussions of the problems presented in the participants’ presentations.
1. In-depth analysis of PISA results in dynamics from 2000 to 2009 (Y.Tyumeneva, T.Khavenson)
2. Schools with steadily low educational results: terms of becoming effective (M.Pinskaya)
3. International comparative research on problems and prospects of rural school development in transitional economies countries on the example of Russia and China (T.Abankina)
4. Estimation of education results in higher education on specialisation "Economy" on the basis of international methodology of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) (T.Meshkova)
5. Development, financial and economic basis of normative per capita higher education financing model with the competitive mechanisms of budget funds distribution (I.Abankina)
6. Comparative research of TIMSS, PISA, PIRLS (J.Tyumeneva, T.Khavenson)
7. In-depth analysis of the 2010 unified national exam results (A.Zakharov).
Deputy Director of the Institute - K.Zinkovsky and Deputy academic advisor of master's degree programmes development - E.Lampert-Shepel told the participants about the prospects of the Institute educational programs development and its relationship with the Institute research agenda.
Along with the academic problems organisational questions were raised at the seminar: plans for the creation of experimental and research platforms in regions, municipalities, institutions of higher education and schools; possible unified statistics, researches and literature database forming.