The Third Week of Education Law
On December 16, 2019, The III Week of Education Law – the traditional annual event of the Education Law Laboratory of the Institute of Education of the Higher School of Economics started.
- What are the current problems in the field of education quality control in Russia and in the world?
- How should quality control be carried out at the levels of school and vocational education?
- Which role should the government and non-state procedures play in assessing the quality of education and quality management?
- Why does not research in the field of education sufficiently influence changes in educational policy?
- How does the quantity and quality of research in the field of education affect these changes (and their lack)?
- What systemic risks exist in education at the moment?
- What discrepancies exist between research in the field of education and problems of educational systems?
- How can new studies of learning help improve support for educational systems?
Ksenia Adamovich, a research intern at the International Laboratory for Evaluation of Practices and Innovations in Education.
The staff of Education Law Laboratory would like to sincerely thank all participants of the III Week of Education Law!