Every year, IOE offers a diverse and engaging program of summer learning & networking so scholars of education stay in synch with the latest and most relevant thinking in the field.
Cutting across geographical borders and R&D realms, IOE Summer Schools afford a venue for early-career researchers and distinguished experts to pursue more meaningful debate on what tops modern-day agendas in education and beyond, while also empowering opportunities for higher-impact scholarship and community integration.
- Sharpen your edge by exploring the latest vistas across dimensions of educational and alped R&D
- Grow your professional network and build high-stake collaborations to lead the way in your speciapst area
- Get invigorating feedback on your current research project and what to focus on in future pursuits from acclaimed faculty and experts
IOE Summer Schools
International Summer School "Research in Online Education"
In recent years, online education has become more popular and relevant. At the same time, the relevance of online education research in all its diversity is growing. As part of the summer school, students will familiarize themselves with cutting-edge research and methods in online education, improve their data processing and analysis skills and receive peer review of their research project. We encourage participation of scholars with various relevant backgrounds and at different career levels, including senior undergraduates, doctoral students, and junior researchers.
Dates: June 26 – June 30, 2023
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Location: Moscow, Russia
Summer School "Applied psychometrics in psychology and education"
Orginised in cooperation with Ayb Educational Foundation. Like all previous schools, this school is devoted to relevant theoretical and practical trends in psychometric research. The format of the summer school allows you to organize the interaction of researchers and practitioners with world experts in the field of psychometrics. The experience of past summer schools in psychometrics has shown that participation significantly increases the academic competence and productivity of participants and helps to build professional ties within the international psychometric community.
Dates: 17 July - 22 July 2023
Application deadline: May 10, 2023
Venue: Yerevan, Armenia
Why Choose IOE Summer Schools?
- Academic agenda that foregrounds the most important topics of sector research, policy, and practice
- Top-notch expertise brought by distinguished local and visiting speakers
- Interdisciplinary focus to unleash the potential of conceptual frameworks from across scholarly realms and to develop new perspectives
- Synthesis of in-depth theory insights and immediate evidence from international policy contexts
- Opportunities to kickstart new flagship R&D endeavors, including within key dimensions of expertise at IOE and IOE’s institutional partners.