Symposium on Education during the XVIII International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development
We are pleased to announce
the International Symposium on Economics and Sociology of Education
to be held as part of the XVIII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development in Moscow, Russia on APRIL 11–14, 2017.
The symposium will bring together distinguished researchers from Russia, Asia, Europe and America, including representatives of the World Bank and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Keynote International Speakers:
- Brian McCall (University of Michigan),
- Prashant Loyalka (Stanford University; HSE University),
- Martin Carnoy (Stanford University; HSE University),
- Cristian Aedo (World Bank),
- Tommaso Agasisti (Politecnico di Milano),
- Andreas Schleicher (OECD).
Symposium Programme Committee:
The Conference programme is available here.
To attend as a listener, please register at this link.
The event’s working languages are English and Russian (simultaneous interpretation will be provided).
If you have any questions, please email Yuliya Koreshnikova of the Symposium Organizing Committee at: Educonf2017@hse.ru.