Mission & Vision
Whether in tackling new academic endeavours, sharing expertise at various institutional levels, or delivering project follow-up, IOE's specialized centres, laboratories, and expert groups pursue a multidisciplinary approach embracing the latest developments in psychology, philosophy, law, economics, pedagogy, sociology, and cultural studies both in Russia and abroad.
- Developing feasible initiatives for upgrading education systems and improving their effectiveness, with socioeconomic conditions in mind
- Researching into the content of education and developing robust learning curricular to raise educational standards
- Enhancing organizational and economic frameworks in education
- Developing legal vehicles to support education development
- Strategy and policy advisory to educational institutions and agencies, both state and private
- Developing and deploying the best possible teaching tools and approaches
- Assessing education system performance and learning outcomes
- Carrying out statistical and other quantitative research, including longitudinal studies
- Monitoring the implementation of the state educational policy, including support for the Russian Government’s Education Development initiative.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.