Centre for Vocational Education Studies
IOE Centre for Vocational Education Studies is involved in fundamental research, applied developments, and advisory projects aimed at facilitating evidence-based upgrades in the Russian vocational training system.
The Centre strives to support adequate supply of highly skilled, future-proof workers across industries by tracking job market trends, advancing legislation, updating curricular, and promoting effective development strategies for institutions of vocational training, based on more transparent and robust multi-stakeholder cooperation.
The Centre’s research & advisory agenda includes the following:
- Analyzing international best practice in interaction and partnerships between the labor market and vocational education institutions (policy, legal regulation, institutional organization, information support)
- Tracking economy-driven trends in HR labor qualification expectations; liaising across employer and educator communities to better align training inputs and professional outputs required
- Developing and updating vocational standards and guideline programs by specialty
- Analyzing industry and regional policies in human resource provision and continuing education
- Developing instruments to assess the quality of vocational training outcomes, HR candidate evaluation toolkits, etc.
Fedor Dudyrev, Director
Tel.: +7 (495) 772 9590 ext. 22111
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!