XIII International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC)"New Educational Outcomes for Well-Being and Success"
The Russian Educational Research Association and HSE University are pleased to invite those interested in higher education research to participate in the XIII International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC), which will take place in Moscow at the Higher School of Economics on October 26–28, 2022.
The topic of RHEC 2022 is ‘New Educational Outcomes for Well-Being and Success’.
Topics of focus
- Universal competencies as new educational outcomes
- Evaluation of new educational outcomes in universities
- The role of universities in achieving student success
- Well-being and student success
- Institutional factors, government education policies, and their contribution to student success
- Big data in managing higher education
- Professionals in academia and evaluating the effectiveness of research results
- Employment and the successfulness of university graduates
- The third mission of universities
We also welcome submissions on other topics connected to higher education research. This can be done through the ‘Open higher education research track’. To participate, simply select this option and indicate the topic of the report in the application. You can find more information about RHEC 2022 in the Call for Proposals.
More about the Conference is here.
If you would like to register to present a report, fill out the application. Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than September 1st, 2022.