Hosting a dynamic mix of instructional & networking formats, IOE’s Summer Schools are a unique venue for early-career researchers and experienced professionals to gather and share diverse perspectives on topics central to modern studies in education and related contexts.
By engaging in an agenda of firsthand learning and opinion exchange, young scholars gain advanced insights into the latest concepts and approaches in a given field, while also receiving comprehensive expert advice on their current projects and areas to focus on in further research.
- VI INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON APPLIED PSYCHOMETRICS (August 5–10, 2019, Moscow)
- I WORLD BANK–HSE SUMMER SCHOOL ‘THE ROLE OF EDUCATION IN NATIONAL AND REGIONAL SOCIOECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT’ (July 8–12, 2019, Moscow)
- III INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ‘DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT AND INEQUALITY OF EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES’ (June 30 – July 5, 2019, Moscow)
- V INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ‘APPLIED PSYCHOMETRICS IN PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION’ (July 29 – August 4, 2018, St. Petersburg)
- II INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ‘INEQUALITY OF EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES’ (July 1–6, 2018, Moscow)
- I INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL FOR TEACHERS (July 2–6, 2018, Moscow)
- 2017 INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT (July 2–7, 2017, Peking University, Beijing)
- INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 'INEQUALITY OF EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES' (July 2–7, 2017, Moscow)
Summer School Overview
- INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH “HIGHER EDUCATION FINANCE AND THE STATE” (July 5–11, 2015, Beijing, Peking University)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.