Each year, IOE’s Summer Schools address a string of priority matters in education research, bringing together accomplished national and international faculty to network and share top-notch expertise in relevant fields.
This initiative strives to encourage vibrant learning opportunities and broad opinion exchange to advance and streamline our understanding of education, promote multidisciplinary approaches to tackling development agendas, with global best practice in mind, and to support the integration of young researchers into the cross-border professional community.
Summer Schools host diverse academic formats, such as seminars, project discussions, methodology workshops, and writing research papers. Both early- and senior-career scholars with various relevant backgrounds (sociology, economics, political science, education, public administration, management, psychology, etc.) are welcome to join IOE's Summer Schools.
- THE 2017 INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT (July 2–7, 2017, Peking University, Beijing)
- INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 'INEQUALITY OF EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES' (July 2–7, 2017, Moscow)
- V INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH “HIGHER EDUCATION AND SOCIAL INEQUALITY” (June 10–16, 2017, St. Petersburg)
- IV INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH “HIGHER EDUCATION, SOCIETY AND STATE” (June 4-10, 2016, St. Petersburg)
The Report on Summer School 2016
- III INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH “HIGHER EDUCATION AND THE STATE” (June 13-19, 2015, St. Petersburg)
- INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH “HIGHER EDUCATION FINANCE AND THE STATE” (July 5-11, 2015, Beijing, Peking University)
- II INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH " WHO ARE THE STUDENTS IN HIGHER EDUCATION? CHANGING ROLES, CHANGING SYSTEMS, CHANGING LIVES" (June 8-14, 2014, St. Petersburg)
- I INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH "CRIATING EFFECTIVE UNIVERSITIES" (June 7-13, 2013, Moscow suburban area)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!