IOE Invites Applications for International Postdoc Fellowships 2022
We encourage applications by international candidates of any background relevant to IOE’s current R&D scope who have up to five years’ experience since their PhD hooding.
IOE International Postdoc Fellowships 2022: Apply Now
IOE International Postdoc Program at a Glance
The IOE International Postdoc Program offers an empowering academic environment that interweaves exposures to a wide gamut of backgrounds, conceptual perspectives, and scholarly traditions. The Program is an opportunity like no other for an aspiring postdoc associate to:
- Contribute to high-impact projects led by international teams at IOE’s 15+ host centers and labs in various strands of R&D
- Unlock new research perspectives; better explore and actualize their research aspirations
- Hone their skills and research acumen by tapping into world-class expertise brought by IOE’s faculty and affiliated experts of global renown
- Gain access to empirical repositories across the domains of education that are second-to-none in Russia and throughout much of the globe
- Build up their professional network and embark on new research collaborations; leverage their career prospects
- Push their cultural boundaries.
Am I the Right Candidate?
The holder of an IOE postdoc fellowship will be a research associate with a PhD in a relevant field that was earned from a reputable international university within five years to the IOE Fellowship Start Date.
A strong background in their specialist domain, fluent English, and demonstrable ability to publish in top-tier international journals are mandatory.
Conditions & Application
The Postdoc Fellowship at IOE is normally a one-year contract with an option of renewal for another term of the same duration.
The IOE postdoc fellow joins one of IOE R&D units in line with their area of expertise to contribute to research projects as endorsed by the unit leadership. Postdoc fellows are also encouraged to pursue their own research over the course of the sojourn. The IOE postdoc fellow is also expected to publish in high-impact international journals, present at conferences/seminars, and otherwise contribute to the host unit’s activities. Occasional requests to lecture and/or engage in other scholarly events within the IOE agenda are also possible.
Postdoc fellows at IOE are entitled to a competitive benefits package that includes a monthly salary commensurate with one’s credentials, experience, and scope; a medical insurance plan; and other benefits.
The standard application bundle to submit is a CV, a statement of research interest, a recent research paper, and a minimum of two letters of reference.
Applications are due January 31, 2022
You may wish to learn more about:
- IOE's R&D centers and labs
- The HSE University International Faculty Program, postdoc fellowship eligibility policy, and application
- Life of HSE University’s international faculty in Moscow.
Please email at email@example.com for any inquiries and queries.